Rugged Tablet T1600
Modified on: Thu, 11 Aug, 2016 at 1:48 PM
Large Screen, Lightweight Device for Enterprise Operations. A Rugged Workhorse.
- The xTablet T1600 has a high performance Intel® i5 processor with 4GB or 8GB of DDR3L RAM.
- Comes with either Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 7 Pro, Windows® 8.1 Pro with a 128GB to 256GB hard drive.
- Utilize Verizon LTE for reliable cellular connection.
- IP65 sealed against water and dust.
- The large 11.6" Hi-Brite display is ideal for mobile workers of all ages and abilities.
- Choose an optional 2D imager to turn your ruggedized tablet in to the field productivity tool you've been waiting for.
- The high-power, 7-hour battery means added time in the field without having to plug in the device to charge.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and built-in GPS (optional) means greater functionality and increased productivity for field employees.
- The T1600 does have an option for RFID scanning capabilities.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.